× To line up with GDPR taking effect on May 25, 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy.
Click here to read it.

Buy Voice Credit

  • $5
  • $10
  • $20
  • $50
Please enter amount
See rates for

or
See plans to call

No Hidden Fees
100% Quality Guarantee
iOS & Android app
Local Access Numbers
Great
Based on 239 reviews
May 23
i had a problem app.1 week ...
i had a problem app.1 week ago ,i could…
i had a problem app.1 week ago ,i could not call ,no operator answer when i was try t...
i had a problem app.1 week ago ,i could not call ,no operator answer when i was try to call to Thailand ,that was the time i really need to call ,good thing one of my friend let me borrowed her call card ,i try to look up your telephone numbers ,i was unable to find it i was going to ask what was happening ,but otherwise your company is good ,thank you
Yuppadee Sukosol
January 16
The payment went through qu...
The payment went through quickly but …
The payment went through quickly but the site stacked by the payment and the circle w...
The payment went through quickly but the site stacked by the payment and the circle was just spinning. I got already the confirmation email from PayPal but I still didn't got confirmation on the site about my payment. Could improve a little bit more
Customer
October 05
Easy to use
Easy to use
Easy to use, works great with good clear reception 99% of the time. The other 1% is u...
Easy to use, works great with good clear reception 99% of the time. The other 1% is usually do to storms or cosmic interference. Quality of calls much better that ATT and more reliable as well, plus the price is right. :)
Richard
Make smart calls with our free app