Get more minutes for less with a monthly plan!

See plans to call

or
  • $5
  • $10
  • $20
  • $50
Please enter amount
See rates for

No Hidden Fees
100% Quality Guarantee
iOS & Android app
Local Access Numbers
Great
Based on 291 reviews
June 30
I have used Callmuangthai f...
I have used Callmuangthai for years
I have used Callmuangthai for years. The signal is pretty good only sometimes has int...
I have used Callmuangthai for years. The signal is pretty good only sometimes has interrupted. I'd recommend to everyone.
MaleyMaya
March 15
Have had very few problems
Have had very few problems
Have had very few problems. 98% of the few problem were weather related, either here ...
Have had very few problems. 98% of the few problem were weather related, either here or over there. The other 2% could be attributed to high volume call periods ie: Holiday calling, disaster related, etc. as would be expected. I can confidently say it is probably the best connecter at a very good price.
Mr. Ken (aka, Uncle Ken)
February 07
Love it!
Love it!
I have been using CallMuangThai.com for years and years. It's the best price by far. ...
I have been using CallMuangThai.com for years and years. It's the best price by far. I love the option that you can set speed dial for all the number you frequently use. The connections and clearity are excellent!
kay B
Make smart calls with our free app